All new in 2013, Victory took the style and attitude of every laid-back rider who loves a quick escape and built a bike around it. West Coast. East Coast. It’s the classic-styled cruiser with “relaxed ride” in its DNA.
A Victory Boardwalk rider is treated to ultra-comfortable ergonomics, with a new two-piece seat, a low seat height, large open floorboards and the widest handlebars of any Victory model.
• Comfortable Ergonomics: The seat height is 25.9” (658 mm), the driver has roomy open floorboards and wide handlebars are with in easy reach for sure control and a relaxed riding position.
• Whitewall Metzler tires (150mm rear/130mm front) are mounted on 16”, 60-spoke, laced chrome wheels.
• Long, stylish fenders wrap around the whitewall tires, and a raised spine runs the length of the bike on the fenders and the new 4.7-gallon (17.79-liter) fuel tank.
• Chrome Components & Trim: Chrome elements of the Victory Boardwalk include the headlight, gauge housing, handlebars, exhaust, belt guard, engine and ignition covers, turn signal housings, and fender struts.
• Powerful, durable LED lighting in the brake lamp and turn signals provides excellent visibility.
Easy Conversion with Victory Accessories
The Victory Boardwalk can be converted into a light bagger in minutes with the addition of new Lock & Ride® accessories. Victory-exclusive Lock & Ride® technology lets a rider install or remove accessories quickly & easily without the need for any tools.
• Lock & Ride® accessories include: Boardwalk Saddlebags, Tall Boardwalk Windshield, and Boardwalk Passenger Backrest, to which the 2-Up Luggage Rack can be added.
• Other Pure Victory accessories available for the Victory Boardwalk include: X-Bow, Straights or Tri-Pro Stage 1 exhausts; chrome grips, pegs, mirrors, engine covers, cruise control and more.